There are many ways to help without leaving your desk (sofa or bed).
Sharing On Social Media
Getting involved is as easy as following us, posting about us or sharing what we do on your social media profiles.
Use Your Skills & Network
Whether your network is personal or professional, it is valuable to us. We have already had a bit of press, but are always looking for new networks to increase our exposure. Almost anyone can help ROWAN with their existing network.
– Feature ROWAN, or one of our sponsors on your personal blog.
– Share information about ROWAN on your professional website.
– Write an article for publishing, in your local church newsletter, the local rag or any other publication you may work with.
– Add a ROWAN donate or sponsor link/ button to your website/ blog.
– If you want to get involved, but don’t know how to help, get in touch & we can work together!